Legal Services for Banks
Beresford Booth has the privilege of representing a number of local and regional banks. Through decades of representing the interests of financial institutions, the firm’s lawyers have developed expertise in a wide variety of collection matters. These include:
- Judicial and non-judicial foreclosure of deeds of trust.
- Post-foreclosure evictions.
- Forfeitures of real estate contracts.
- Foreclosure of security interests in borrowers’ business property and business ownership interests.
- Representing secured and unsecured creditors in a range of bankruptcy matters.
- Prosecuting and defending various statutory liens through foreclosure, such as landlord liens, mechanics’ liens and materialmen’s liens.
- Drafting important credit documents, including loan agreements, credit applications, guaranties, security agreements, promissory notes and deeds of trust.
- Loan modifications
- Loan workouts
Through its relationships with lenders for over 60 years, the firm has acquired extensive experience with real property foreclosures. Lawyers in the firm regularly assist lenders through judicial and non-judicial foreclosure. The firm also pursues post-foreclosure unlawful detainers. Our lawyers’ broad expertise allows us to provide a full suite of collection services to our lender clients.
Contact us today at 425.776.4100 or email Beresford Booth. Please be sure to include your best contact info including phone# in your email. We look forward to serving you.