Jonathan P. McQuade
Jonathan McQuade joined the firm in 2015 with extensive experience working with both business and individuals in the areas of bankruptcy, real estate, franchise law, and civil litigation. He represents debtors and creditors in Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcy proceedings and assists business owners with work-outs and dissolutions. Jonathan also advises clients in real estate transactions, including purchases, construction, management, and leasing. Jonathan has also worked alongside businesses to prepare and review Franchise Disclosure Documents and represented both franchisors and franchisees in litigation.
Jonathan is committed to the development of the Edmonds community as well as the Seattle metro as a whole, having served as a coach and mentor for The First Tee of Greater Seattle and member of Washington Lawyers for the Arts. His 9 years of practice include a partnership at Impact Law Group, PLLC, where he led the insolvency group.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
2013 – 2016
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- The George Washington University School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- University of Washington (B.A., English, 1999, cum laude)
- Washington State Bar Association (Member: Business Law; Creditor/Debtor Rights; Real Property, Probate, and Trust Sections)
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute Member