Jonathan P. McQuade
Jonathan is a trial and appellate attorney specializing in contract and trademark disputes, commercial claims, and bankruptcy adversary litigation. Jonathan regularly litigates matters in King and Snohomish County, and has successfully argued before the Court of Appeals and Washington Supreme Court. In addition to litigation, Jonathan represents creditors and debtors in Chapter 7, 11, or 13 bankruptcy filings, and assists businesses and their owners with workouts and other complex dissolution issues.
Super Lawyers named Jonathan a Rising Star each year from 2013 through 2016. Before joining the firm in 2015, Jonathan led the insolvency groups at Aiken, St. Louis & Siljeg and Impact Law Group.
Jonathan enjoys playing golf and baseball, and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
2013 – 2016
- Business Law
- Intellectual Property
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- The George Washington University School of Law (J.D. 2005)
- University of Washington (B.A., English, 1999, cum laude)
- Washington State Bar Association (Member: Business Law; Creditor/Debtor Rights; Real Property, Probate, and Trust Sections)
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute Member