Per E. Oscarsson
Per joined the firm in 2005. He has represented a wide range of clients in the negotiation and drafting of documents for large loan transactions, sales of assets, corporate restructuring, leases, real estate transactions and secured transactions. Per’s experience includes practice before the federal bankruptcy court and appeals in the federal courts and before the Washington Court of Appeals.
Per and his family reside in Edmonds. He enjoys golf, bicycling and music.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
- Real Estate
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- 1984, Washington; 1985, U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- 1986, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- 2003, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Texas Lutheran College; BA (Administrative Management, Economics, Financial Management)
- University of Washington School of Business; MBA (Finance)
- University of Washington School of Law; JD
- Washington State Bar Association (Member: Business Law Section)
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member: Business Law Section)
Community and Business Associations
- NW Housing Preservation Group (Director)
- Boy Scout Troop 300 (Committee Chair)