Beresford Booth PLLC lawyers are well-equipped to represent both employers and employees in state and federal court for claims arising from harassment, discrimination, and wrongful termination, as well as administrative hearings and professional licensing disputes. Our litigators guide clients in a practical and timely fashion, focusing on the client’s individual objective. Beresford Booth PLLC lawyers are skilled in managing employment disputes, including the following:
- Claims for wrongful discharge or wrongful termination and breach of contract.
- Issues arising from sexual harassment and discrimination.
- Whistleblower and retaliation claims.
- Wage and hour disputes.
- Administrative charges before state and federal agencies.
- Actions to enforce non-competition, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreements.
- Disputes arising under Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Older Workers Benefit Protection Act (OWBPA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Protecting confidential and proprietary information, trade secrets, client lists, and business relationships from misappropriation or interference.
Beresford Booth PLLC lawyers also provide employment counseling and advice to help mitigate the risk of future litigation. For more information, please refer to the Employment Law Group.
Contact us today at 425.776.4100 or email Beresford Booth. Please be sure to include your best contact info including phone# in your email. We look forward to serving you.