Ryan J. P. Dyer
Ryan has experience litigating a broad range of cases, including cases involving complex personal injury claims, insurance coverage disputes, consumer protection act claims, HOA disputes, regulatory compliance matters and commercial-business disputes, along with a wide-array of real property claims. Ryan regularly appears before both state and federal courts throughout Washington. His experience allows him to assist clients in navigating every stage of litigation, including pre-suit investigations, formal lawsuits and discovery, dispositive motions practice, arbitrations and mediations, complex trials and appeals.
Ryan believes the most important aspect of his practice is to empower his clients. This starts with providing each client a complete assessment of their legal options, affirmative claims, and potential liabilities. From there, Ryan seeks to work with each of his clients to execute the best legal strategy to efficiently and economically accomplish their objectives.
A Tacoma native, Ryan attended college at Central Washington University majoring in economics and business forecasting. He obtained his J.D., magna cum laude, from Seattle University Law School, where he served as executive editor for the Seattle University Law Review and as judicial extern to the Honorable Judge James L. Robart of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.
In his free time, Ryan enjoys volunteering, fly fishing, golfing, skiing, and trivia.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Central Washington University, B.S. (economics and business forecasting)
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- The Communications Decency Act Gone Wild: A Case for Renewing the Presumption Against Preemption, 37 Seattle U. L. Rev. 837 (2014).
- Super Lawyers 2021, Rising Star 2019 and 2020.