Babak Shamsi joined the Firm in 2015 with an extensive background in business, real estate, and litigation. While his practice emphasizes civil and commercial litigation, Babak also has significant experience with corporate counseling, work-outs, and real estate transactions. Having represented a diverse array of clients including financial institutions, community associations, and commercial creditors, Babak provides clients with nuanced and effective counseling to help them reach their goals efficiently.
Babak was born and raised in the Seattle metropolitan area, and his personal interests include playing guitar and piano.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Georgetown University Law Center; JD (2010) Dean’s List
- Stanford University; BA Political Science, Psychology (2004)
- Washington State Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association