Babak Shamsi has an extensive background in real estate and business, having litigated Superior Court cases around Washington State. He represents clients in a variety of areas, including title litigation, contractor disputes, real property litigation, and LLC disputes. While his practice emphasizes civil and commercial litigation, Babak also has significant experience with corporate counseling, commercial lease transactions, loan workouts, and the purchase and sale of real estate.
Having served a diverse array of individuals and entities, including financial institutions, community associations, commercial creditors, contractors, and small businesses, Babak provides clients with nuanced and effective counseling to help them reach their goals efficiently.
Babak was born and raised in the Seattle metropolitan area, and his personal interests include playing music and watching movies.
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Stanford University; BA
- Georgetown University Law Center; JD
- Washington State Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association