Dimitra S. Scott
Dimitra joined the firm in 2004. She is the chair of the domestic group at Beresford Booth PLLC. While providing the highest level of advocacy in motion and trial practice, Dimitra understands and strives to provide cost effective solutions and to promote settlement and resolution of a case short of trial.
As a family law litigator, Dimitra brings compassion and a balanced perspective to clients. Her background in business and litigation provides a solid foundation to advise clients regarding complex asset division issues. From evaluating equitable division of a closely held family business, tracing complicated separate property claims, or negotiating residential time in a parenting plan, Dimitra strives to achieve positive and practical results.
Raised in the Pacific Northwest, Dimitra graduated from Henry M. Jackson High School where she enjoyed playing soccer and fastpitch softball. She received her undergraduate degree from Menlo College in Atherton, California, where she had the privilege of continuing to play fastpitch softball. After returning to the Pacific Northwest, Dimitra attended Seattle University School of Law and later joined Beresford Booth PLLC. Today, Dimitra and her family reside in Mill Creek, where they are actively involved in community sports.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
Chair – Divorce and Family Law
- Divorce and Family Law
- Employment Law
- 2004, Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Menlo College, Bachelor of Science (Major: Business Management; Minor: MIS)
- Seattle University School of Law, JD
- Washington State Bar Association (Member: Labor and Employment, Family, and Litigation Law Sections)
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Primerus (Member: Young Lawyers Group, Labor and Employment Law Group)
Community and Business Associations
- Mill Creek Little League
- Silver Lake Soccer