Kelsey L. Affronte
Kelsey is an associate in the Litigation group. She has extensive trial experience, having handled twenty-eight (28) trials to date, including twenty-six (26) jury trials. She served in the Snohomish County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for over four (4) years, managing significant caseloads in a variety of units including the District Court, Non-Violent, and Felony Domestic Violence Units.
Her prior work experience includes serving as a 1L Extern and Administrative Intern in the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Judicial Extern for the Honorable Barbara Mack in the King County Superior Court, and Legal Intern on behalf of the plaintiffs in the Backpage.com lawsuit.
She earned her bachelors from University of Washington in Law, Societies and Justice with Political Science Minor. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law in 2017, where she was a member of the Moot Court Board and participated in Mock Trial competitions, including the 2016 regional competition and winning a 2017 in-house competition. She is a member of Washington Women Lawyers.
Kelsey is very involved in her community, having grown up in Monroe, Washington in Snohomish County. Specifically, Kelsey is proud of her appointment to the Board of Directors at Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center in Everett. Dawson Place is an amazing organization where important professionals come together to respond to the issue of child abuse. They are dedicated to helping children, pursuing justice, and promoting healthy families by seeking truth and restoring health. They continue to work tirelessly to end child abuse.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D. 2017
- University of Washington, B.A. Law, Societies and Justice 2014
- Washington State Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Community Member, Board of Directors, Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center
- Chair, Judicial Evaluations Committee, Washington Women Lawyers – Snohomish County Chapter
- Member, Judicial Evaluations Committee, Washington Women Lawyers – Washington State Chapter