Divorce & Family Law
Our Divorce & Family Law Group has the experience, talent and determination necessary to provide you with skilled representation to resolve any domestic or family law issues throughout Washington State.
Our domestic group is prepared to work with you to resolve any domestic or family law issues in areas such as divorce, child custody, third party/nonparental custody, child and spousal support, complex financial division (including businesses), parenting plan modifications, relocation, domestic violence, protection orders, child abuse/molestation, non-traditional families and adoption. While providing the highest level of advocacy in our motion and trial practice, we understand and strive to provide cost effective solutions and to promote settlement and resolution of your case short of trial.
Please follow the links on this page to meet the lawyers in our domestic group. We look forward to speaking with you to discuss how we can serve your legal needs.
Our Divorce & Family Law Group includes the following lawyers:
Articles And Pages Related To Divorce In Washington State
- The End Of Marriage – Divorce, Annulment, And Legal Separation in Washington State.
- The Stages Of A Divorce Proceeding In Snohomish County, Washington State.
- Everett Divorce Lawyers
- Divorce and Dissolution
- Child Support In Washington State
- The Parenting Plan – Residential Schedule For Divorces Involving Children
- Relocating With Children After Divorce – The Impact On A Parenting Plan Residential Schedule
- Where Do The Pets Go In A Divorce?