Andrew M. McKenzie
Andrew is an experienced real estate and commercial litigator, assisting clients with a wide variety of litigation involving, inter alia, lien priorities, boundary disputes, real estate fraud, quiet title, easements, title insurance, adverse possession, construction defects, and general business litigation. As a licensed real estate broker in California, Andrew is familiar with real estate transactions and disputes surrounding broker and escrow duties. Andrew has successfully won judgments for clients exceeding $1 million. He takes a pragmatic approach to all matters, recognizing that both litigation and settlement efforts must be tailored to both the facts and the amount in controversy.
Andrew is licensed in both Washington and California. Before joining the firm in 2018, Andrew worked in the commercial litigation group of a large national firm.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys playing piano, singing, hiking, traveling abroad, and spending time with his large family. He has sung professionally and performed at Benaroya Hall in Seattle.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Construction Defect
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- University of Washington; BA (Political Science)
- University of Washington School of Law; JD
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- The State Bar of California