William Kessler’s VCF card
Bill Kessler helps businesses, individuals and families reach their goals by providing timely, thorough representation. He understands and facilitates each client’s big-picture objectives, and efficiently integrates his role in achieving those objectives. Bill has litigated Superior Court cases all around Washington and cases in the United States District Courts for the Western District of Washington and Eastern District of Washington. He has also argued cases to the Washington Court of Appeals and has been admitted pro hac vice to several federal and state courts around the United States.
Bill conducts a range of business and real estate transactions, including entity formation, partnership/shareholder agreements, commercial lease transactions, and the purchase and sale of real estate, business assets and entity interest.
Bill also performs estate planning and estate administration services, such as conducting probate and drafting wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
Bill is dedicated to helping local charities and serves on several boards of directors of nonprofit corporations. He enjoys traveling, hiking and spending time with his bride.
Contact us today at (425) 776-4100. We look forward to serving you.
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- Estate Administration and Estate Planning
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Various admissions pro hac vice
- University of Washington; BA
- Willamette University College of Law; JD
- Washington State Bar Association (Member: Litigation, Business Law, and Real Property Probate and Trust Sections)
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- American Bar Association