Per E. Oscarsson
Per joined the firm in 2005. His primary areas of practice are estate planning, estate and trust administration, commercial transactions, and business organizations. He drafts and reviews a wide variety of documents, including wills, trusts, leases, loan documents, corporate bylaws and limited liability company agreements. Per represents individuals and small business entities, primarily in the Snohomish and King County areas.
Per is admitted to practice before all courts of the state of Washington, the federal courts for western and eastern Washington, and the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Per serves on the board of directors of the Northwest Housing Preservation Group, a non-profit organization providing housing for low income seniors. He has also served as the committee chairperson of a local Boy Scout troop, where his son earned the rank of Eagle Scout.
Per and his family live in Edmonds. He enjoys golf, bicycling, music, and getting the opportunity to backpack.
- State of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- University of Washington School of Law
- University of Washington, M.B.A.
- Texas Lutheran College, magna cum laude
- American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- Washington State Bar Association (Business Law Section)
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Northwest Housing Preservation Group (Member, Board of Directors)
- Represented the personal representative of a probate estate in the analysis of ownership and distribution of multiple real estate parcels with varying fractional interests
- Represented a trust in an easement dispute and was successful at the trial court level, and on appeal to the Washington Court of Appeals and the Washington Supreme Court