Drug Testing, Abuse Management And Workplace Violence
To assist employers with safety and substance abuse management objectives, we advise our clients on the legal issues and requirements imposed by federal, state and local laws and regulations. We prepare and review management policies to ensure compliance with the myriad of applicable legal requirements and regulations covering drug testing and substance abuse programs.
In this manner, Beresford Booth attorneys assist clients with:
- Assessing specific situations;
- Making “reasonable suspicion” determinations;
- Gauging methods of “random” testing;
- Determining appropriate disciplinary measures for policy violators; and
- Drafting “last chance” agreements for employees who agree to enter treatment and rehabilitative programs.
To help clients with the growing problem of workplace violence, we also provide guidance with situation assessment and management as well as facility and personnel risk assessment, management training, and policy and procedure analysis.