David C. Tingstad Presents New LLC Regulations At 2016 Senior Lawyers Section Conference CLE
Posted May 9, 2016
By Washington State Business and Real Estate Lawyer David C. Tingstad
Beresford Booth partner David C. Tingstad presented “LLC Updates — New LLC Regulations that took effect January 2016” at Washington State Bar Assocation’s Senior Lawyers Section Conference CLE Event titled “The Changing Landscape 2016.” The event took place on May 6th 2016 and featured speakers on:
- Bias in the justice system
- Title IX and Sex Discrimination
- Technology and office management
- Ethics of social media
- Updates from the WA Supreme Court
- Ethics Rules as applied to estate planning, probate and guardianship
- Communicating between generations
- LLC Updates — New LLC regulations that took effect January, 2016
- The role of trial lawyers in the modern trial proceeding
The Senior Lawyers Section is geared toward lawyers aged 55 years and counting or who have been in practice in any jurisdiction for 25 years. The section hosts an annual meeting and CLE program, social activities, and a newsletter. CLE programs focus on issues such as ethics, computer use, retirement strategies, and appellate procedures.
BERESFORD BOOTH PLLC has made this content available to the general public for informational purposes only. The information on this site is not intended to convey legal opinions or legal advice.