David Tingstad To Present “Advanced LLC Issues” At The NBI Seminar On September 25, 2017
Posted: Sep 21, 2017
By: Washington State Business and Real Estate Lawyer David C. Tingstad
Advanced LLC Issues is presented by the National Business Institute on Monday, September 25, 2017, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, WA.
Are you prepared to handle the advanced questions and issues your clients may have regarding LLCs? This information packed program goes beyond the basics of establishing and operating an LLC, and digs deeper into some of the more complex scenarios arising from LLC ownership and management. After attending, you’ll be able to help clients make intelligent tax planning choices. As a trusted advisor to your clients, you need to be able to guide them with spot-on, informed advice. Don’t wait to get up to speed – register today!
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Examine how legislative updates and current trends can have an impact on the advice you give your LLC clients.
- Gain a better understanding of common challenges and complexities that come up when forming an LLC to purchase real estate.
- Deal with tough tax issues like self-employment tax planning and member retirement issues.
- Better understand the source and nature of fiduciary obligations in LLCs.
- Master estate planning strategies using LLCs.
- Increase your knowledge of advanced asset protection issues in LLCs, such as the dangers of single member LLCs and poison pill provisions in the operating agreement.
Register Today! 800-930-6182 or www.nbi.sems.com
Beresford Booth PLLC (425.776.4100), www.beresfordlaw.com
BERESFORD BOOTH PLLC has made this content available to the general public for informational purposes only. The information on this site is not intended to convey legal opinions or legal advice.