Beresford Booth PLLC is seeking a full-time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. Founded in 1946, Beresford Booth is a full-service law firm located in downtown Edmonds, WA. Our clients range from small startup companies to families to growing businesses. We proudly serve clients across Washington State and throughout the Pacific Northwest.
This position will work Monday through Friday, 8:15a.m. to 5:15p.m. This position supports the delivery of quality legal services to clients and the Firm by providing high-level reception, secretarial, and administrative assistance. This position champions the mission of the Firm and works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment. This position reports to the Managing Partner.
- Organize and stock the reception desk, lobby, and conference rooms.
- Greet office visitors and assist clients, counsel, or their guests.
- Answer, screen, and route calls and faxes.
- Sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries.
- Manage conference room reservations and calendars.
- Complete miscellaneous administrative and non-billable tasks.
- Maintain an exceptional client service attitude and professional demeanor.
- Show initiative, flexibility, resiliency, and a willingness to adapt to change.
- Take ownership and get the job done without the need for supervision.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of teamwork and congeniality.
- Advanced computer skills (Office 365, PracticeMaster, Adobe, Tabs3, Worldox, MS Outlook).
- Proven time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Solid organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of awareness regarding the protection of confidential information.
- Exceptional attendance.
- A positive and friendly attitude.
Please email or mail your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all our employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Our Firm prohibits discrimination, harassment, or retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations; or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.