Webinar – Washington Timber Trespass Act
Posted Feb 26, 2021
February 25th, 2021 Todd J. Cook discusses the Washington Timber Trespass Act.
During the webinar, he will discuss:
- The definition of a Timber Trespass under Washington law;
- The distinction between a Timber Trespass Claim (RCW 64.12.030) and a Waste Claim (RCW 4.24.630);
- Damages theories applicable to Timber Trespass Claims;
- Common issues in prosecuting or defending a Timber Trespass Action;
- Discussion of leading case law applying and interpreting the Timber Trespass Statute.