Beresford Booth’s Webinars
Webinar June 4th, 2020
- For now, please see the registration link for next week’s webinar on June 4th.
- Speakers to be announced shortly.
Webinar May 28th, 2020 David Tingstad & Tom Over – PPP Loans
- David Tingstad and Tom Over (from Vine Dahlen) speak, Q & A-style, about PPP loans.
Webinar May 21st, 2020
- Part 1 – David Tingstad speaks about the latest information on SBA PPP Loans and Forgiveness.
- Part 2 – Andrew McKenzie addresses the ramifications of Seattle’s COVID-19 Eviction Moratorium.
Webinar May 7th, 2020
- Matt Cruz presents on Estate Planning & COVID-19.
- David Tingstad speaks about the latest on PPP loan forgiveness.
Webinar April 30th, 2020
- Lisa Do presents on The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Parenting Plans.
- Bill Kessler covers Construction Gradually Reopening in Washington State.
Webinar April 23rd, 2020
- David Tingstad & Per Oscarsson will discuss the latest information on the SBA PPP Loan Program.
- Anne Bennette will cover issues with pending dissolutions during COVID-19 (i.e. the value of property, effect on retirement, the economic positions of each spouse, etc.)
View All Webniars